Complaints and disputes

We endeavour to provide the best possible service and do our utmost to arrange the administration and benefits as well as possible. Nevertheless, things can still go wrong. We would like you to report any complaints to us and help us to improve our services. The pension fund deals with your complaint according to the complaints procedure. You can find a copy of the complaint procedure in the Downloads section.

The pension agreement will be governed by Dutch law. Disputes in which you cannot reach an agreement with the fund, including disputes concerning the existence and validity of the pension agreement, will be settled by the competent Dutch court.