Pension abroad

If you are retired and live abroad, we will also pay your pension abroad. You will receive pension from the first day of the month in which you retire. You will receive this benefit for as long as you live.

We will pay your pension from the Netherlands. You therefore cannot ‘transfer’ your pension abroad.

Things you need to do
You must submit a 'Life Certificate' (Attestatie de vita) to us once a year. If you do not do this, pension benefits will be stopped.

  • Complete the 'Life Certificate' form.
  • Have the form signed by the municipality of your residence or by a notary public.
  • Send the form accompanied an official stamp or statement of authenticity to the pension fund.