New address

You are going to move. Do you need to inform your pension fund?

You are moving within the Netherlands
You do not need to notify us. The municipality you live in will notify us of your new address.

You are moving within or to another country
As we will not receive your change of address automatically, please send notice of this to the pension fund by email.

Only your postal address is changing
Send a change of address notice by email.

Your email address or phone number is changing
Use the form Doorgeven/wijzigen e-mailadres en telefoonnummer at My pension.

Do you participate in Robeco Flexioen?
Please send your new address Robeco.