Your pension benefit
You will receive pension from the first day of the month in which you retire. You will receive this benefit for as long as you live.
What should you do?
- Do you live in the Netherlands? Once your pension application has been finalised, you will automatically receive a monthly pension benefit. You do not have to arrange anything yourself for this.
- Do you live abroad? Then other rules apply. In order to receive your pension benefit you will have to submit a 'Life Certificate' (Attestatie de vita).
What else do you need to know?
- We will transfer your pension benefit every month before the 25th of the month. The date your pension appears on your bank account may differ, depending on your bank. National holidays may cause a delay.
- Your holiday allowance is already included in your monthly pension benefit. That means we do not pay a holiday allowance separately.
- When you start receiving pension benefit, we will send you a gross-net specification of all your pension amounts. You will receive this specification in the event of any changes greater than 25 cents.
- We will send you an annual statement every year. You will need this for the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
- Every year, the pension fund will examine whether there is scope for increasing pensions with a supplement.
- After you retire, different tax rates and tax credits will apply. Read more on the website of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
You can find all your occupational and state pension details on Mijnpensioenoverzicht.nl (only in Dutch). You will need to log in with your DigiD code to view your details.